Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Number 100

I'm still here, honest. I have had the world's worst headache for about 3 days now. No matter what I do, it just won't go away. I am struggling to function normally. I feel like shutting myself into a dark quiet room and not coming out for a couple of days. I can't do that, so I am here at work trying not to yell at anyone and at home I am trying desperately not to be grouchy with Tink. Tonight we are off to dance class, I'm sure a room full of 2 and 3 year olds will definitely help the pounding in my head. Hopefully I will be back to posting my usual crap soon.

PS. I was hoping for something much more exciting for my 100th post. This is all I've got, sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, tonight when you get home try some chamomile tea if you have some, that helps me, of course I also take toradol for these pesky things.

Get better, maybe you could do something excited for 105!

be different...hugs.

Toad's Lair said...

Aww, honey. I hope your head feels better soon. Three days does not sound right...