Thursday, March 19, 2009

My week in review.

Well, I've had an interesting couple of days here. Let me just recap for you.

- Tink is sick AGAIN. We have two apts this coming week to make sure her ear infections go away and to find out if there is an underlying cause of them.

- Bo, new dog, has now successfully ripped every rose bush he can reach on his lead out of the ground.

- Bo ran off last night.

- Bo was found up the road visiting a neighbor's horse farm. (Must get dog tag made for Bo with his name and our contact info in case he gets free again.) (Or not, flower beds would be better off if he isn't found.)

- Dance class was a disaster last night. All of the girls acted like they had never seen their dance before. Hopefully they all learn it before June.

- Hubbs promised Tink he would go to dance to watch her. He was conveniently MIA until after class was over. He claims he forgot about the class. Sure.

- Tink hates her meds. I have to threaten Tink to get her to take the nose spray. I only had to demonstrate the "hard way" of taking the spray once for her to choose the "easy way". Now, she complains, but she stands there and lets me spray it.

- Reese, 9 yr old lab, has had two nose bleeds this week for no apparent reason. (Must call vet to discuss.)

- I have avoided fast food all week. I am totally proud of myself. And hungry. A lean cuisine or smart ones for lunch is just not filling me up. I sooo want to drive to Wendy's for a burger!

- My replacement debit card still hasn't arrived. I called again yesterday and they assured me it will be here any day. It's been 15 days already!!!

- I am off now to make my lean cuisine french bread pizza. I can hardly contain my excitement. Really.

- Seriously, I need a chick-fil-a sandwich and a sweet tea!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Johnson 5 said...

Girl, now you know that Chick Fil A is NOT fast food!!

OK maybe it is but you could get out of your car and go inside and get it and THEN it wouldn't be fast food :)

No sweet tea?
Man your good!!

Toad's Lair said...

Awesome on resisting the fast food! I'm starting to work on that now. It helps to know someone is going through it with me.

Anonymous said...

I can feel for you, right now for lunch I am eating a bowl of fruit. Now tell me how exciting is that.
I am dying for some Arby's curly fries, but they are a big no no, of course I could have some as long as I ate 500 calories or less all week....i do not like this getting older getting wider stuff...its just too funkyish!

I'm just me... said...

Funkyish it is!!!