Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines plans

Yesterday after work JP went to Mamaw's to pick Tink up.
Tink to Mamaw: What do you do on Valentine's Day?
Mamaw: You give Valentines to people you love and sometimes you take them to dinner or buy them a gift.
Tink to JP: Who is going to take me to dinner?
JP: I will take you to dinner Tink.
Tink: What about Mommy?
JP: No, we can go all by ourselves.
Tink: That won't be nice, we need to take my mommy. I love her!
JP: Ok. I will take you and Mommy to dinner.
So, now I have plans for Valentine's Day. Dinner with my two favorite people!

We had already agreed that we weren't going to buy each other gifts for Valentine's Day. We were going to buy Tink a gift we can all use. Today I ran up to the mall on my lunch break to buy the gift. Mario Kart for the Wii, an extra controller and an extra steering wheel. I spent a small fortune!!

No comments: