Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow fun

Tink and I went sledding yesterday evening. We had a blast. There are no pics, I was too busy playing in the snow and it was dark out. I had so many layers of clothes on us that we got a little too warm and all the clothes made it difficult to walk up the hills. Once Tink's cheeks got bright red I made her go inside.

We are going to go again tonight after dinner. Hopefully we will stay out a little longer than last night.

We are going to try to talk JP into going with us tonight. It's much easier for me when I'm not the only adult trying to get Tink and a sled to the top of the hill. He's also pretty good at going down the hills first to make us a path and then catching us at the bottom so we don't have to worry about crashing into our house, the swing set or a tree.

In my own defense we only hit the house once last night although we did come pretty close to the dogwood tree a couple of times ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun that even though it is super cold out that you managed to get out and have some fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

My husband went sledding a few weeks ago for the first time, and loved it. I think it's so much fun.....twilight sledding is the best, too!

whitney said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I know what you mean about being the only adult. Ed wasn't here for our day of fun. luckily everyone walked up the hill on their own 2 feet. Of course they found it hilarious when I tried to snowboard down the hill and became a human snowball. The worst p[art of all of the snow fun is trying to keep the gloves on, and of course all the time it takes to get everyone into their layers!