Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just for fun.

Ok, after reading my friend Becky's post over at http://mommyfirefly.blogspot.com/ I had to go to yearbookyourself.com and try this. I have to tell you, I laughed the entire time. Go ahead, try it yourself. 1962 - Wow! What a style!
1966 - Interesting!!!

1968 - hmmm.


1984 - I remember this hairstyle! I have an older cousin who wore her hair like this. Of course I'm sure we were wearing neon of many colors and listening to Madonna's Like a Virgin at the same time.



1990 - I actually sported this little number myself for a time.




1996 - Much closer to the actual me of today. Minus the bangs. Maybe I should go blonde and try the bangs. What do you think?
Ok, enough laughing at me, now it's your turn.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1968 isn't too bad on you...I think we both rocked 1966 though!!!


I am not too sure about 1962, can you imagine having to do your hair like that every day???

I am so glad I found this, it has provided us with hours of entertainment already!!!