Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

Yes folks, it's that time again. Time for Not Me Monday!!!



1. I did not laugh for 15 minutes when I found Tink trying to take off her tights without removing the dance leotard first. Really, it wasn't that amusing.



2. I was not me who ate most of the halloween candy!



3. I did not throw something in my back out of wack by just picking up my child. I'm not that old!!!! This would never happen to me!


4. I did not take Tink out to lunch at Applebee's yesterday after church and love every minute of having lunch alone with her.



5. Tink and I do not have plans for every evening this week.



6. I do not plan to eat dinner at the MIL's and then leave to meet with friends tonight. Really, that would be rude of me!


Check out the circus over at McMomma's and join in! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/


No comments: