Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Repost : Tagged

Ok, this is a re post from my old blog that I am getting rid of and thought I would share it and some others before I totally get rid of that blog. I was tagged to tell 10 weird facts about myself, so here goes.

1. I love flip flops. I prefer these over all other types of shoes. If there is no snow on the ground I can even be seen wearing them with socks to run across the yard to my parent's house in the winter.


2. I can't stand to have my belly button touched. It doesn't tickle, it just creeps me out so much that I can't stand it. J and A make it a point to touch my belly button every chance they get.

3. My toe nails are ALWAYS painted. It's just one of my weird things. I have ugly feet, but the toenails must be painted at all times. (BTW, this has rubbed off onto my kid, she insists that her toenails are always painted now too.)

4. I can't stand other people's toenails anywhere near me. If J's feet touch me and I can feel his toenails it totally creeps me out. I freak out. He totally doesn't get this and tells me I'm weird on a regular basis b/c of it.

5. A is my life. My biggest fear is something happening to her. I don't know what I'd do without her.

6. I am terrified of spiders. I scream like a little girl and yell for J when I see one.

7. When I swim in a lake, river or ocean if anything touches me under the water I freak out. I'm just sure it's jaws coming after me. I very rarely go in if I can't see the bottom.


8. When I go anywhere I always take way too much stuff. You never know what you are going to end up needing. First aid kit...got it. TP...got it. Toys...got it. Snacks...got it. Jumper cables, tie downs, blanket, extra shoes, extra outfit, sunscreen, you name it, it's probably in the trunk. Trust me, being this "prepared" (it sounds better than obsessive compulsive) has come in handy more times than I can count.


9. I make lists. Store lists, things to do lists, things to pack for beach trip in July list. I have all kinds of lists.


10. I can't stand to touch raw meat. I always wear rubber gloves or plastic bags on my hands. J laughs every time I make hamburger patties. Even when we are camping I wear plastic baggies on my hands to make hamburger patties.

Ok, now everyone knows what a weirdo I am. Now I want to know about you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this blog, my dealt with snakes, the goodwill and not being able to push the cart in wal-mart....love flip flops too BTW!!!