Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MIA

Sorry I have been gone so much lately. I have been one busy girl! Busy doing what? I'm glad you asked.

Taking Tink to soccer practice.
Making a quilt.
Nursing a double inner-ear infection which included vertigo (not fun!)
Visiting my dear friend who just had a darling baby girl.
Cleaning up after a crated doggy with explosive diarrhea (also not fun!)
Getting ready for my weekend work retreat (doubtful this will be fun either.)
Working.
Taking Tink to work with me.
Getting Hubbs out the door on time for jury duty.
Trying to pry details out of Hubbs about trial he is on (he isn't budging!)
Dropping off truck for repairs and picking up rental.

I think that about covers it. I will post pics as soon as I remember where I put my camera. Well not pics of the sick doggy, NO ONE wants to see that!

2 comments:

whitney said...

You crack me up. Sounds like your life is as glamorous as mine. Hope you are feeling better!

The Johnson 5 said...

spoken like a truly awesome, busy mom!!

Yea and thanks for the no doggie poop pictures, I SO don't need to see that :)