Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekend Plans

Seeing how my weekend plans (sleeping from now until Monday morning) have been shot all to heck I guess I am going to go along with everyone else's plans. But I'll probably be grouchy along the way, just so you know.

Tink has been invited to a birthday party for one of the little girls in her dance group. I usually ditch the party invites as soon as I see them, but this little girl has been Tink's friend for a while through dance and her mom and I dance together. We also do play dates for the girls on occasion, so I agreed to go to this one.

I have 15 hair bows that need to be made this weekend. I should have already had them made and delivered. I don't even have the clips for some of them and for one I need gray ribbon. Where am I going to find gray ribbon?! So, needless to say I have been slacking on these. In my own defense all I want to do when I get home from work everyday is go to sleep. I make sure Tink has her homework done and play tea party or a game with her then I am out. Luckily Hubbs has been making dinner on most nights, otherwise we would all starve.

Then we have church on Sun morning and someone has got to go to the grocery store! Sadly, it's not going to be Hubbs going to the store.

Honestly, this is usually nothing for me. I could do all these things in one day and think nothing of it. Right now I am just REALLY tired, whiny, crabby and nauseous.

No comments: