Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Skunk Stew!

This morning I let the dogs out while I made myself a bowl of cereal. I had taken two bits when I heard the dogs bark. I went to the door to check on them and what did I see?

Maggie May covered in mud! Darn dog! She just got a bath on Sunday!

I went out to get her and the stench hit me. Maggie May had been sprayed by a skunk. Apparently it happened in the front yard by the smell of things.

2 regular baths and a bath in tomato juice later and Maggie wasn't pawing her face and barking anymore. I locked her in the crate and headed out to work after changing clothes.

As I walked in the door of my office my boss asked why I smelled like a skunk.

Apparently Maggie rubbed off on me. I have since rinsed in tomato juice at the office and changed into a different shirt. I still smell. Now I smell like skunk and tomato juice. The making of skunk stew.

I am really looking forward to going home. I'm sure my entire house and the dog reeks!

No comments: