Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day fun

I could not think of a single thing to get Hubbs for Father's Day this year. One day last week I finally broke down and asked him what he wanted. A new 3-D deer bow target was the answer. Ok, I could do that.

Until I got to the sporting goods store. $180.oo!! No way!

So, Tink and I went to Target. I told her she could pick out anything she wanted for Daddy. I did suggest a new pair of sandals and she picked him out a pair. Then she saw the toy area and need to look. When passing the kiddie pool section she had a brilliant idea. A slip 'n slide! Daddy needed a slip 'n slide!

So, new sandals and a slip 'n slide it was. Wrapped in baby shower paper!

Hubbs loved it all! Although he is pretty sure the slip 'n slide was really meant for Tink.

No comments: