Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surprise!

I was just reading a post over at "The Meanest Mom" that Jana wrote. Check it out here http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2010/06/if-walls-could-talk.html It made me think about Hubbs and the story of our remodel.

Before Hubbs and I got married he had his bedroom at his Mom's decorated with black lights and posters of aliens and such that glowed in the dark. I REFUSED to let him decorate our house with that crap when we got married. It all sat in a box in our basement.

As we started remodeling I soon realized he was taking the posters and hanging them over the studs and insulation before he hung the drywall.

When I asked why he was doing this, he told me that he wanted the posters in the house, but I refused so he was making sure they got hung in the house.

Wow, someone in the future is going to have a big surprise when they tear down that drywall!

No comments: