Yep, it's Tink! Not the donkey.
I can't believe she is 5 already!
I honor of her 5'th birthday I am going to list the 5 things I love most about this girl.
1. Her love of God. Tink has an amazing understanding and love of God.
2. Her kindness. She can't stand to see someone sad or hurt and all animals have a place in her heart. She is the sweetest most lovable kid I know. She needs snuggle time everyday.
3. Her sense of humor. This is one funny kid.
4. Her imagination. Tink has 2 imaginary friends, Isabella and her sister Bella, they go almost everywhere with us. Tink has an amazing ability to make up songs, stories and dances on the spot. Our days are filled with singing and dancing.
5. Her thirst for knowledge. Tink is always wanting to learn something new and questions everything. She loves going to school and is so excited to tell me about the things she has learned.
There is so much more that I love about Tink, I am so very proud to be her Mommy!
Happy Birthday Baby!!!