Monday, October 12, 2009

The craziness inside my head.

The ovulation test kits, baby names web sites, reading what to expect when you are expecting, worrying about where the baby will sleep, will it have it's own room or will it share with Tink, will I have to kick the dogs out of their room and turn it into a nursery, what will I do with the dog crates, are we preggo now, will it be a boy or girl, why did I get rid of all our baby things, maybe this was a bad decision, maybe we should stick with the one child only rule, what if we are already preggo?
This has over taken my life.
Only in private, when no one is watching.
I don't want people to think I am crazy.
Why do I do these things?
Simply deciding that we want another baby has done this to me.
I can't stop.
I know it will only get worse.
Why, why, why do I obsess like this?

1 comment:

Fiauna said...

Totally normal. I went through this all four times I was trying to get preggo. Good luck!