Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry for the delay in posting. Things have been kinda crazy for me since Thanksgiving. I slept in a bit on Black Friday and went shopping at about 9, missing the crazy morning shoppers. Since then I have been keeping busy with Tink and taking her to dance class and play dates with her friends. I have also been trying to get my Christmas shopping done. Almost finished!



Tink's dance class was in the local Christmas parade last Friday. She is in the baby class, so they rode in the back of a truck while the bigger girls marched and danced. I volunteered to chaperon our class. It was COLD! It was only 22 degrees that evening. Tink had on so many layers that she could barely move. I kept her and the other little ones wrapped in blankets and they all stayed fairly warm. I had to keep taking my gloves off to put Santa hats back on the little ones, so my fingers got pretty cold.



I have also been looking for a new job. This one is getting worse by the day. My boss has just cancelled our Christmas party, apparently we are all unappreciative and undeserving of a party. I called him yesterday and he laid the phone down to have another conversation and forgot I was on his cell. I overheard an entire conversation about what all his undeserving employees could do to themselves. Wow. Very enlightening. Jerk! Seriously, I have to get out of here, this place is starting to drain the life right out of me. I sit here everyday wishing the clock to move a little faster so I can get home to Tink and JP.

JP is working out of town again, he won't be home until Wed night. He hasn't been home much lately. He has either been working out of town and only coming home on the weekends or spending time at the farm to hunt. We have all been missing him, but we are managing.

Tonight we are headed over to the Ware's to have dinner and decorate gingerbread cookies with Tink's friend, Miss O. I will post pics later, it should be fun.

Back to this crazy, busy life now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you heard your boss say that! I'd be looking for another job too!