Everyone has been asking, well my mom and JP have asked, what it is I want for Christmas. I couldn't think of a thing I really wanted. I have finally come up with a list. I know it's a little late, so I thought I should let you in on it too, so then I'd have a better chance of actually getting it.
1. For Tink to believe in Santa forever.
2. A clean house. It doesn't have to be spotless, just cleaner than it is now. You know, the dishes done, the frogs tank cleaned, laundry caught up, vacuum ran, those sorts of things.
3. A full body massage. JP got me one of these last year. It was GREAT!!!!
4. "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" by JK Rowling. Love her books, can't wait to read it.
5. A mani and pedi.
6. A clean dog. Really, he could use a bath and his teeth brushed.
7. The motivation to workout. I could really use to loose about 5 or 10 lbs and tone my abs.
8. A new job!!!
9. Our house to sell.
10. Bills paid off.
I think that's about it for now. If I think of anything else I will let you know. Thanks Santa! Oh, and if you can't fit it all into your sleigh, I'd settle for a new house at the beach.
Lots of Love,