I'm off again to McMomma's to join the Not Me Monday circus. Join me, it's very refreshing to get it all off your chest. If it had really happened, of course.
* I did not order a Happy Meal for myself on my lunch break. That would be silly, I am an adult!
* I did not bring Tink to work with me on Thursday, only to have her get sick and have to leave early and stay home the rest of the week.
* She was not sick until Sat afternoon with a stomach bug.
* I am not starting to feel sick myself!
* I did not volunteer to be a chaperone on the float for dance class in the upcoming Christmas parade because I am paranoid about leaving Tink with anyone but a few select people. Really, I'm more trusting than that.
* I did not cringe when a new child joined Tink's dance class. Just because she runs around and distracts the other kids instead of participating in class, that is no reason for me to wish she would never come back to class.
Hop on over and check out the other Not Me Monday posts. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/