Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another rant. It's cheaper than therapy :)

As much as I love my mother, she is driving me nuts!  I know I complain about her all the time, but really she's driving me nuts!   She's bossy, she tries to run my life, she's nibby, she thinks she can take over and raise Tink and will only get worse once the new baby comes, she NEVER has anything nice to say to me.   Last night she informed me I need a hair cut "Your hair is looking pretty thin and stringy you need to cut it."  I just smiled and nodded, I didn't tell her I am letting it grow out.  I told ya, she's really sweet.

We live next door to my parents.  Not so good for the driving me nuts part! 

We still own a house in town, we have been remodeling the house since we got married and lived among the mess for years, then moved next door to my parents a couple of years ago.  We thought moving out of the mess would help us remodel faster, but the money runs low and the remodel slows down or stops for a while then picks back up when we have the money to sink into it.  It's nearly finished now.  We planned to sell the house once it is done.  Selling would get us totally out of debt and we could start fresh with a house we love in the country.   I have recently started thinking about moving back to the house in town to get away from my parents.  I know in my head it's not a great idea, we really don't want to live in town again and we would all be unhappy living there.  But I am totally unhappy living where we do now. 

I have also suggested moving out of state, then we wouldn't have to live near any family members!  That's what I'm talking about!  Hubbs is not so thrilled with the idea.

No comments: