Thursday, July 16, 2009

Idlewilde

Hubbs and I took Tink to Idlewilde Park a few weeks ago. I have to say, we all had a GREAT time.



Tink was sure she was actually driving this car.


Tink and Hubbs won the boat race. We rode tons of rides, I don't have pics of the rest, I was too busy riding them with Tink to take pictures.


Here's Tink and Hubbs entering Story Book Forest. It's the cutest little forest you walk through to get to all the houses of the characters you and I remember from our childhood nursery rhymes. Why I didn't take pics of the outside of these adorable little houses is beyond me.




Tink is going through the key hole that Alice went through to get to Wonderland.


Tink is hiding inside Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater's house. Can you see Peter on the roof?


Here she is in Geppetto's workshop. Pinocchio, Cleo and all the others are in the background.
Have you ever sat at the table in the Three Little Bear's kitchen? We have.
Before we left, we made sure to stop at the Soak Zone. Sadly, Tink is a bit too small to ride most of the waterslides. She still had a great time playing in the water.


What a fun family day!

No comments: