Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tink!





My baby recently turned 3.
This is hard for me to believe. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was pregnant with A. At the same time it is sometimes hard for me to remember her at any stage other than like she is now. What did I do before she could talk? I can hardly remember a time when she couldn't walk or follow me around the house "helping." I have no idea what life was like before we had her. Our lives were half empty and we didn't even know it.
I am so blessed to be her mommy!
I love you Tink!




3 comments:

? said...

She is such a sweetie.

Birthdays are always bittersweet for me. Of course Arryn was standing beside me yesterday and he is about 1 inch shorter than me :(

Sometimes I miss the chubby little guy he used to be, he never minded giving mom lots of kisses and hugs back then, now well he is too cool for that.

I'm just me... said...

Sadly they all have to grow up. As for now, I am loving the hugs and kisses and that she is positive I am a Queen and what ever I say is ALWAYS right.

? said...

Yes enjoy it now, dont rush her to grow up, but when she does and you have a whole slew of issues just call me, because I will have either went through it all or will be in the midst of it all!!!