Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Enough already!

I am soooo going to need another vacation soon! After my vacation to the beach my office manager needed a vacation. So, this week he is off. Which is fine by me, I can handle things here alone. Or so I thought!

This week has been the week from hell! Fist the storage units behind my office were vandalized over the weekend, so I had to file a police report on those Monday morning. Tuesday morning the front window in my office was shattered by a rock, which led to another police report. Today my office was contaminated by head lice, so that called for a total spray down with RID. Lets not forget to mention the 3 policies that I issued this week for J's customers on top of the ones who called and need something asap and the lunch meeting with company reps that I had to fill in for the owner for. I still have a ton of crap piled on my desk that I am never going to get to this week!

I REALLY need another vacation!!!!

3 comments:

Toad's Lair said...

Holy mother of God, girl! You DESERVE another vacation after this week! I certainly hope things have gotten a little better. Hang in there--the weekend's almost here... :/

I'm just me... said...

TGIF!!!! I couldn't handle much more of this crap! Things are a bit quieter today. I am finally sifting throught the piles on my desk.

It looks like I may be getting another vacation, although not till October. If I can only hold onto my sanity until then....

? said...

YUCK I hated those days at work, which is probably one of the reasons I quit.

Take deep breaths and try to get through it...