Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The beach






I just realized I have not yet written anything about my beach trip.


It was a fabulous trip and A and I hated to come home. That about sums it up.


We shared a two bedroom apartment with friends of ours around the corner from the boardwalk in downtown Ocean City, MD for 8 days. The guys have known each other since grade school and have always been best friends. Mr Moore finally got smart and married Mrs Moore instead of one of the sleazy girls he dated for years. Since having kids, Mrs Moore and I have become close friends and is the closest friend that I have. Our girls are a year apart, but are best friends.


We really didn't do much on this vacation. We did take a boat ride to Assateague Island to see the ponies one afternoon and played putt-putt once. The guys rented a boat to fish in the bay two days and other than that we sat on the beach,collected sea shells, played in the waves, ate at some really good little restaurants and walked on the boarkwalk in the evenings. It was lovely! The last morning there A cried that she wanted to live there forever. I could only agree with her. I also want to live at the beach forever.



2 comments:

? said...

Me and my girl will be living right there along with you two!!!

Toad's Lair said...

Make room for me, chicas. Me and my six parrots will be there, too!