Monday, July 11, 2011

I didn't think the weekend was EVER going to end!

Two visits to the dr, lasting a total of 3.5 hours, for them to tell me I have a UTI, which I knew going in.  (horrible!  It involved a PA ,who had to give me a pelvic exam and I was wondering who was going to cry first him or the nurse!)

A play date with one of Tink's friends.

A trip to the lake for Tink and Hubb's to fish and then Tink to play with two of my nieces.

A trip to the mall to buy a last minute birthday gift for my mom, then a visit with her for her birthday.

My granddad telling me I have gained weight all over and am looking kinda chubby.  (not nice!)

A birthday party for two of my cousins' children.  (One who is a sweet boy, the other is a little jerk who hated everthing anyone got him. This was at my Aunt's house and was a swim party like the one last month and again I wouldn't allow Tink to swim which brough about LOTS of complaining from my mom!)

Tink got bee stung at the birthday party and just wanted to go home.  Sadly since we rode with my mom and she wasn't ready to leave yet we had to sit there for almost 2 hours while Tink's hand hurt.  (Not a fun time!!)

And the entire weekend I felt like crap!  I still do in fact.  Today I am back at the office feeling crappy, maybe I will skip out of here early.

The only bright spot was that I got to spend the entire weekend with Tink and Hubbs.  I love those two!!

No comments: