Friday, August 5, 2011

10 YEARS!!!

Hubbs and I have been married for 10 years now!!  It's hard to believe it's been that long, seems like our wedding was only yesterday.  Don't get me wrong, a few of those years were rough, but we made it through and we love each other even more now. 

Hubbs sent me a dozen roses yesterday then last night we went out to dinner to celebrate. 

As of lately I don't have many clothes that fit.  I did break down and buy a few tops a while back and then a couple of weeks ago I bought 2 pair of shorts.  I hate to buy maternity clothes, especially when it's almost the end of summer.  Why waste my money on summer clothes then have to buy a few things for the fall.  All of the clothes I did buy are casual shorts and tees.  So last night when I wanted to look nice and couldn't fit into anything in my closet I wasn't thrilled.  I complained to Hubbs that nothing fits.  His response?  "That will teach you to have unprotected sex, won't it?"  Hmmm, thanks Hubbs, what a funny guy! 

2 comments:

Toad's Lair said...

Funny guy, indeed. :)

Congratulations, you two! How wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big 10!
I'm back to my blog...nothing written yet, just give me time.