Monday, September 13, 2010

Wonder how this is going to go?

I am a maker of things. I always have been.


Most recently I have been making:

Bracelets for myself, Tink and everyone else I know.

Hair bows for Tink and other little lovely girls in my life.

Blankets for the new babies in my life. (I promised Tink one long ago, better get to work on that!)

Dresses and skirts mostly just for Tink, although I do have the fabric to make myself one.

Tu tus for Tink, who recently has decided she no longer likes tu tus. (This is breaking my heart!!)


This past week I had a woman at soccer fall in love with the hair bows I made for Tink's soccer team. She asked if she could buy one for her younger daughter. Once it was made and delivered she asked if I would make her 7 more to coordinate with other outfits. I couldn't believe someone was willing to pay for the things I made. I have since decided to make and try to sell some of my hair bows, tu tus, bracelets and clothes.

If you or someone you know is interested in such things look me up on Facebook at Ainsley's Closet.

No comments: